Coonen UCB IEEE Test Vectors

David Hough validgh business validgh
Fri Jun 20 15:29:43 PDT 1997

For years I have been working with edited and augmented versions of the
IEEE arithmetic test vectors listed in Coonen's thesis - add.v, sub.v, et al.
I would like to separate out the editions and augmentations from the originals,
but to do that I would like to start with the original test vectors as they are
(or were) distributed by the industrial relations office of the electronics
research lab of the Berkeley EECS department.   I would appreciate hearing
from anybody that has an unedited and unaugmented version of those vectors
available online.    When I have the editions and augmentations sorted out,
I'll post them on www.validgh.com.