domain name service conversion

David Hough dgh
Tue Apr 17 08:16:25 PDT 1990

My building allegedly converted to DNS today.  This means
the numeric-interest mailing list address has changed.  The following
should explain things.  There is no need to reply, but
if you sense something awry, try sending mail to me the old way:
        dghasun.com or dhoughasun.com or uunet.uu.net!sun!dgh

You receive this message because you are on the mailing list
	numeric-interestadgh.eng.sun.com

Send messages to that address about floating-point arithmetic,
elementary transcendental function computation, numerical exceptions,
and related C and Fortran issues.

To get on or off that list, send mail to
	numeric-requestadgh.eng.sun.com

Other forums are appropriate for more general discussions:

	naana-net.stanford.edu
		moderated mailing list for numerical discussions
	sci.math.num-analysis
		USENET newsgroup for numerical discussions