[Granville-Hough] 23 Feb 2010 - In honor of Donald Hough

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Fri Feb 23 05:36:41 PST 2018

Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:35:44 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: In honor of Donald Hough - 23 Feb 2010

    Donald Hough was born 23 Feb 1927 in the same room and house as I
was born in Smith County.  That makes him 83 tomorrow.  He is my only
surviving brother and now lives at Gainesville, FL, where he is a
cattleman.   With the help of trained Australian shepherd dogs, he
handles and manhandles several small groups of cattle in several
counties near Gainesville, FL. He married Susie Mae Edwards, and their
children are Donna Elaine and Sheila Susanna.  Donald's home is in
Gainesville.
    I want to say that Donald has been a fine brother.  Of the seven
brothers, he has always been the most most friendly and careful.   I
wish him and all his members success and good luck.
    As for my condition, it has decided that enough is enough,  and any
family recollections will be up to Donald. With that,  I will say: May
God Bless you all!.  Granville