[Granville-Hough] 20 Feb 2010 - Grandma

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Tue Feb 20 05:57:55 PST 2018

The photo is here:

http://granville-hough.oakapple.net/memorial/carol-hough/carol_hough.jpg

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:36:02 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: Grandma -20 Feb 2009 and 20 Feb 2010

Carol Louisa (Steckelberg) Hough (20 Feb 1928 Henryetta, OK - 17 Aug
2003, Aliso Viejo, CA) at
age 12.  Her curly brown hair was preserved, and her granddaughter
Susanna Hough has it.  About seven years after this picture was taken, I
met and married her.  The Lord gave us 56 and 1/2 years together.
Today, she would have been 82 years old.
What does one say?  I do not know about others, but I look forward to
being with her again.  I want to thank her for our children, and for our
life together.  I want her to know her spirit lives on.
In some words taken from Numbers 6:24, I say to all struggling young
couples (and their supporters): "May God bless you and keep you; The
Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; The Lord turn
his face toward you, and give you and yours peace and understanding.
Amen!  Grandpa Hough, husband of Carol (Steckelberg) Hough.