[Granville-Hough] OBITUARY for DONALD HOUGH

jrichar4 at san.rr.com jrichar4 at san.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 17:34:47 PDT 2011

Thank you Bonny for alerting all about Donald.  We have just learned of his death on Aug 8 and Funeral Services last Tuesday Aug 16

We are attaching a link to the Forest Meadows Funeral Home in Gainesville, FL for the obituary notice.

www.forestmeadowsfh.com/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93696&MName=Donald%20%20Hough

We loved him very much and enjoyed our college days together at University of Florida.
Again, thank you, Bonny.
Love
John and Jeweline Richardson