[Granville-Hough] Donald Hough

Deb Richards debrichards at cox.net
Fri Aug 19 08:13:07 PDT 2011

Dearest Bonny and family,

Thank you for letting us know about our brother-in-Christ, so that prayers may begin immediately for the family as well as for Donald’s continued comfort.
Prayers abound.

Also, did you know that our AVCS 8th graders went to Arlington and visited your dad’s resting place?  I hope to get the picture to you soon.  We also celebrated the love and legacy of your dad/mom’s commemorative paver at Crean Lutheran High School ~ David probably told you!

Take good care.

Connected by Christ,
Deb