[Gocamino] Clarification

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 00:27:54 PDT 2013

Greetings from Santiago

Thanks for the mention Bob. However you have been very modest in not sharing with everyone your plan to walk from Le Puy next year and that fact that several of us have offered to accompany you if for nothing more than to witness a new Wonder of the World...which on a serious note is exactly what my colleagues in the Pilgrims´Office thought of you and the rest of the Camino of the Caracoles 2013. We have the fondest memories of your victorious arrival and we salute your collective committment not only to your recent pilgrimage but to the individual contributions you have made to the Camino over many years.

Saludos

John

http://www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com