[Gocamino] Camino Documentary is 6 years old

Sue Kenney kenneysue at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:23:41 PST 2012

Las Peregrinas, the women who walk is a Camino documentary that was
produced with Bruce Pirrie, Mony Dojiji and the help of many other gifted
and kind indivituals several years ago. We follow six women who walk the
Camino and share their intimate moments and sometimes humorous
situations.This week is the 6th year anniversary of the release of this
Canadian feature length documentary film. On one weekend in November 2006,
we screened it on 5 continents, to 2000 people and raised $16,000 for
various charities. It continues to inspire people to walk the Camino and is
often used to show friends and family what it looks like so they don't
worry. Of course, we now have The Way, but when this film came out there
was very little available for people to watch. A huge thank you to all the
people on the GoCamino and Saint James lists, especially Grant Spangler who
was such a great help and to all those who supported the film and shared it
with pilgrims everwhere. It's been an absolute honour to share the Camino
with the world.
You can stream it on Amazon.
https://www.facebook.com/lasperegrinasmovie?sk=wall&filter=2&notif_t=wall

Sue Kenney
Author of Canadian best selling book My Camino
http://www.suekenney.ca
twitter caminoperegrina
C 705 8264641