[Gocamino] All the numbers -Do the numbers break down into age groups?

Mike Greenwood rf3000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 08:32:47 PST 2012

I'm 70 and nearly didn't start- but I decided to give it a go- the
less-travelled (I'm allergic to crowds) Camino Frances starting from
Arles on the Rhone river in France.

I made it halfway (750km) to Puenta la Reina near Pamplona, where the Way joins the main one. Going over the higher Col de Somport over the
Pyrenees into Spain was a real challenge- but the view made it
worthwhile.

But it got a bit too cold and wet for these old bones, and in spite of
taking really good care of myself (like taking a rest day if I felt like I needed it) I got so much trouble like inside my feet I decided to leave the other half to April when it's warmer. I really need a personal trainer!

As  souvenir, fo me and the family, I put 'My Camino' into an ebook. It was really
hard to combine walking with anything else like writing : next time (next half) I'll stick to one or the other.

 Ultreia!

My ebook stuff is  at this clickable link
www.pocketbookenglish.net