[Gocamino] Rosina

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:06:04 PDT 2011

I'm pleased to hear that you are well again, Rosina.
Thank you for your praise of my book 'Your Camino'. And, thank you for
letting me include the anecdote of your first walk with your
sister-in-law.  Perhaps you will consider copying your review on
Amazon.com?  There is one review on Amazon.co.uk but none yet on Amazon.com

abrazos,
Sil

--
Sil