[Gocamino] Madrid Hostal, somewhat Camino Mozarabe related video

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:02:17 PDT 2011

In my mind this dilution of the knowledge is a loss for the new pilgrims.
Granted they are comfortable with Google and can find much more info quickly
than we could 10 years ago, but that ability to get a direct knowledgeable
personal response overnight that GoCamino and Santiagobis deliver is
invaluable. Essentially these forums have been delivering peer reviewed
"peers" in any one forum delivering responses, so the quality suffers. There
is a critical mass of users where a forum becomes first useful, then
essential. Without naming names, some forums reach it, some don't, and some
have it and lose it. - and that's my pontification for the day.
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html