[Gocamino] Bilbao base to hold medicine for pilgrim.

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Fri May 27 14:58:04 PDT 2011

Dear Pilgrims from all forums:

Here we go again!

Martha from Austin and Patricia from Miami are doing the camino in  July.
We are landing in Paris and taking AF to Bilbao.  Having flown  straight
with a  long stop over in New York on our Way to Paris and then to  Bilbao, we
will arrive exhausted.

We need:

1. a pension in Bilbao for about two nights.

2. A refrigerator in Bilbao to hold -procrit- which is the medicine  Martha
from Texas needs to have every two weeks. Therefore, Bilbao will become
sort of 'her' base while she travels there for her medication and I wait for
her  somewhere on camino.

I am an Amereican Hospitalera since 2009 and while I wait in whatever town
we happen to be while Martha goes to Bilbao,  I would be more than happy to
 assist the hospitalero in that town.

If anybody can recommend a hostal or economical hotel in Paris, please do
so.  We are flying back to the USA from Paris.

Oh! ...we are debating: Camino del Norte ---or--- again Camino Frances???
your ideas would be welcome.  We are physically fit for C del N.

Cheers,
Patricia de Miami

ps.  Bob, I am not on facebook!  and can't warm up to  it....

In a message dated 5/27/2011 5:23:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,