[Gocamino] Switching to Ourense

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 07:27:50 PST 2011

There are a number of alternative routes to Santiago that will qualify you
for the Compostela.
You can get a bus from Ponferrada to Ourense and walk to Santiago from
there.
You could get a bus from Sarria to Lugo ( half an hour)and then to el Ferrol
and walk back to Santiago on the lovely Camino Ingles route.
You could leave the Camino Frances south of Ponferrada and walk on the
Camino Invierno which eventually joins the Via de La Plata. Rebekah recently
completed a new guide book for this route.
With the crowds on the Camino Frances from Sarria these routes are worth
looking at.
Sil

--
Sil