[Gocamino] Camino in May, 2012

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Sat Dec 10 08:36:48 PST 2011

Thanks.   Yes, that is what I have been concluding, that it is not easy to travel from Spain to France.

A variation on the Ryanair/London theme is to fly to Paris, then take a train to the starting point in France.   On the return, catch Ryanair from Zarragosa or Santander back to Paris.   Similarly, this requires a change of airports in Paris.

No free lunch on this one.

Richard