[Gocamino] Camino in May, 2012

Linda McInnis mrfsealah at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 08:38:03 PST 2011

Hi, Janet,

I completely agree with Tim.  I did my Camino in September 2007, and started
from Denver.  I was lucky enough to have a friend staying in London at the
time and managed a couple of days with her, then went from Stansted to
Biarritz and it was very easy.  Ryanair flies out of Santiago as well, so
getting back to London isn't difficult, just give yourself plenty of time to
make connections, etc.  I think getting back to London from Stansted was the
most time consuming part of the whole trip.  I probably could have walked
faster! ;-)

Buen Camino!

Linda in Pueblo