[Gocamino] Sending Walking poles ahead

Mayor, Jeff jmayor at occ.cccd.edu
Tue Apr 12 13:31:49 PDT 2011

I'm planning to begin this years camino in Sevilla and I would like to send
my walking sticks and a knife ahead of me, so that I don't have to check
them in as baggage on my flight from the U.S. My pack is small enough to
carry on. I am planning to stay at a hostel near the old city which I have
not booked as of yet: (still looking). Sevilla is a large city and I was
wondering if anyone has sent Camino stuff to a post office in the old city?
(near the Cathedral). This is a new thing that I would like to try and from
what I've read on-line, I can mail a package to myself in care of a post
office address in Sevilla, is that correct?
Sincerely,
Jeff Mayor