[Gocamino] Spanish Strikes???

hme347 at aol.com hme347 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 19:51:49 PDT 2011

A friend in A Coruna has been sending me alerts about possible strikes at the Spanish airports over the next 2 months.  Apparently they have been called off according to his latest update.

The curious thing is that he had a schedule for the next few moths delineating the exact dates - 2 days here; 3 days there - all sort of random.  See the attachment he sent me.  Now he tells me to ignore it.

Howard Mendes, NYC