[Gocamino] question about guide services

Randi W Buerlein/FS/VCU rwbuerle at vcu.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:38:44 PDT 2011

My daughter and I are planning to walk the last section of the Camino in
September.   We would love to walk more but since we have a limited time
that we can take off from work we decided to walk from Sarria to Santiago,
flying in and out of Barcelona and staying 3-4 days in Barcelona before we
fly back to the States.  We don't necessarily want to use a tourist
service but maybe just some assistance with booking places to stay and
perhaps luggage transfer.   I have looked into a service called Pilgrim
Pathway and they seem to offer helpful assistance and accomodations in
modest dwellings.
has anyone ever used this service who could provide some feedback?
Also, as far as starting the walk in Sarria,  any recommendations for
getting there from Barcelona?
Thanks,
Randi