[Gocamino] [saintjames] Santiago

Wilna Wilkinson twoxscotch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 13:50:33 PDT 2010

Hi Rosina

It will definitely work if you just forward the original message with the
url in it.

I wrote in my book 'The way of stars and stones' about the story of Daniel
looking with that silly grin on his face at Esther's breasts (what very
clever stone masons!) and the revenge the Galicians took with the shaping of
their cheeses -- I loved that story -- as I do the many other little myths
and legends in and around the camino
Wilna