[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] Re: Pamplona to SJPP

Cece Simon simontoo at msn.com
Wed Sep 8 10:44:43 PDT 2010

When we did our Camino in '05, we flew into Madrid, rented a car and drove to Pamplona - exciting!  We asked the receptionist at our hotel for suggestions on a ride to Pamplona and she called the service for us and arranged for a shuttle.  The driver was delightful and we really enjoyed the ride even though our Spanish was abominable and his English was limited.  Don't know if he's still available, but here is the information:

       Taxi
       Francisco Igoa Martinez
       Movil 649 72 59 51
       c/Errekazabal 5