[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] Re: Pamplona to SJPP

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Thu Sep 9 07:21:55 PDT 2010

Hi Glenn,
    I can understand anyone not liking CDG, it's awful.  Your other
option, and possibly the cheapest, is to fly to London Heathrow or
Gatwick catch the shuttle bus to Stansted and then Ryanair or EasyJet
straight into Biarritz.  As for Caroline just contact her via
http://www.expressbourricot.com/ and she will I'm sure reply quickly.
Buen Camino
Tim Proctor