[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] Re: Pamplona to SJPP

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Tue Sep 7 06:55:06 PDT 2010

Hi,
    The problem with the bus service to Roncevalles is that it only runs
once a day, arriving in Roncevalles at about 18.00.  Transports Burricot
<http://www.expressbourricot.com/> based in SJPdP can meet that bus
service and will also do pick ups from both the airport, bus station and
train station.  It might also help people if they looked at the page
Getting Here
<http://errecaldia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=75>
on my website.
Tim Proctor