[Gocamino] No go

Judy Nollar jnollar at caltech.edu
Sun Sep 5 16:28:12 PDT 2010

Dear Bob,
It certainly seems like you made a wise decision; those bacteria can be
fierce and nothing to take lightly ­ plus the antibiotics¹s side effects.
I¹m disappointed for you and for the Friends; many of us look forward so
much to your detailed and helpful reports. We¹ve not made much progress on
the Arles route which we had planned to do after completing the Le Puy route
in 2002 -  A small beginning in 2005 is all, but you help us keep the dream
and the plan alive. We may at least make the Oloron to Jaca march in a year,
now that I¹m retired.
All best wishes for clearing the infection,  a good winter, and Ultreya for
next Spring.
Judy & Don Nollar
Pasadena