[Gocamino] Ryan Air

Philippe pip pips124 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 13:06:30 PDT 2010

I flew back from Santiago last week  ( to Stansted ),  so the service was still operating then  -   but looking at the Ryanair website just now,  the Santiago to Stansted route is shown as a summer only route.

Ryanair Santiago to Madrid flights are operating all year round, according to their flight map.

Philippe