[Gocamino] Camino Climate

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 13:46:55 PDT 2010

Go to: http://elcaminosantiago.com/Weather-Camino-Frances-Climate.htm

Scroll to the bottom for Santiago and A Coruña historical data. Note there are also PDFs to be had you can print out for long-term weather observations (aka 'climate').

For seven day On-the-Road prognostications, please find at:

http://elcaminosantiago.com/Weather-Camino-Frances-1.htm .. again scroll to the bottom for the stuff you want.

http://elcaminosantiago.com/Weather-Camino-Frances-2.htm .. lots of live weather graphics for the Peregrino.

And yes .. April can be wet. It just depends on what's current while you are there. 'Seldom dry' is a good bet.

Dormir: I have only used a sleeping bag my Winter Camino, all the rest was a silk sleep sack. Your call..

Buen Camino,

Grant

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
Resources for the Pilgrimage Road to Santiago