[Gocamino] (no subject)

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Sun Oct 3 11:48:57 PDT 2010

For April 15th in Santiago, 13 hours between sunrise and sunset on April 7, and of course the days get longer every day.   Figure 30 minutes of twilight, and you get 14 hours when it is light enough to walk.  So plenty of daylight.

http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/astronomical-applications/data-services/rs-one-year-world

Richard