[Gocamino] Camino movie with Martin Sheen

TrudyM zafma10 at westvic.com.au
Tue Jul 13 18:11:48 PDT 2010

Hi Bob, from what I could see of the 'raging stream' clip, it seems Martin
Sheen's character inadvertantly drops his backpack over the edge of a bridge
parapet, and then has to swim through the river to retrieve it.  So really
it could be one of many rivers along the Camino.

My concern is that the snippets in this film clip seem to be out of order,
so am hoping the movie is not quite like this.  But then, it is just a
movie!

Trudy