[Gocamino] Is there a consensus on easiest way to get from USto St. Jean?

Wilna Wilkinson twoxscotch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:42:44 PST 2010

I believe there are flights from the US to Bordeaux direct. Then a lovely
and inexpensive train ride from Bordeaux to St Jean. By far the easiest!
Wilna

--
Wilna Wilkinson SC, FITC
Le Chateau

The view from a chateau window:     http://chateaulalinde.blogspot.com

Chateau Lalinde : The perfect venue for your event:
http://www.chateaulalinde.com

The Way of Stars and Stones -- Thoughts on a Pilgrimage
ISBN 978-0-77009-749-0
Now available in SA Book stores and on Jacana website :
http://www.jacana.co.za
Retail price: ZAR 175.00, €17 plus postage

Now available on http://www.amazon.com

A walk of 800km down a medieval footpath under the stars of the milky way in
Northern Spain -- for a friend
Blog: http://thewayofstarsandstones.blogspot.com
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Way-of-Stars-and-Stones-Thoughts-on-a-Pilgrimage-by-Wilna-Wilkinson/199770904568