[Gocamino] Peregrino's passport

Gary Hammond charttable at cox.net
Fri Sep 25 20:57:25 PDT 2009

Thank you, Richard! It is not only time but more realistically health that
is making our first Camino shorter than we had hoped/planned. We had been
planning to start from St Jean Pied and Roncavalles for over 7 years, but
serious medical issues have developed for both of us to point where we must
go now from a shorter distance...We are determined to return as we can.

I love the GoCamino group and have learned so much from all of you but do
not know where to get our peregrinos' credentials officially filled out
since we regrettably can not start in ST JPP and Roncavalles as we had
hoped. It looks like Sarria may enter the information, we have letters from
our pastor. Our plan has definitely been modified but we do hope to make it
back again and again until we have fulfilled what we originally wanted to
do! We are blessed we can go now!

George,(of W&M) if you read this: know that due to medical we are finally
going and that we are taking the credentials. Rosina, you are a fountain of
wonderful information.

Thank you again! Jane