[Gocamino] Latest pilgrim stats

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Thu Sep 24 10:48:11 PDT 2009

Thanks to Sil, I was able to take a look at the
longer term data.   It appears that the Holy Year
Increase is most dramatic for Spaniards, much
more than double, while other nationalities go
up, but to a lesser degree.

This suggests that Spaniards may be 3/4 or more
of the total pilgrims in the upcoming holy year.

Richard