[Gocamino] Documentary `Welcome´

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:43:03 PST 2009

Caminantes,

I received an email today from Jose Alvarez. He has a new documentary DVD available: 'Welcome' about Refugios and Hospitaleros. So I watched the trailers, and ordered the DVD (€33 turns into $51 with our 65 cent exchange rate). Ah, the perils of being OCD (Obsessive Camino Disorder).

Dear Grant,

My name is Jose Alvarez, the director of the feature-length documentary film:
`The way of St James, Not a path of roses´

I would like to invite you to watch a video trailer of my new Documentary:
`Welcome´ about the Refugios and Hospitaleros from The Way of St James.

Video trailer - Welcome Part One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2ZRqTBHkY

Video trailer - Welcome Part Two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rl4A0usTGs

If you missed the original DVD El Camino de Santiago: No Un Camino de Rosas ..

Video trailer - El Camino de Santiago: No Un Camino de Rosas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl8mROB6-UU

Buen Camino,

Grant

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
Resources for the Pilgrimage Road to Santiago