[Gocamino] The Camino documentary

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 18:03:04 PST 2009

Hello you all,
Because it is not very likely that pilgrims from our shores will be walking the Camino during February, March or April, the producers of the PBS Camino documentary are now also considering filming June and July pilgrims (but no later than July) for their documentary. The reason for the time constrain is that filming must be completed in time for the documentary to be aired in August, or September at the latest.
Please let me know of you will be on the Camino at those times and I will forward the information to the producers.
By the way, they have just completed a PBS-commissioned documentary on the 13 cities in Spain that have been declared to be Universal Patrimony by UNESCO. Santiago is one of those cities, as are three cities in the Via de la Plata: Caceres, Merida and Salamanca.
The Camino documentary, however, will be filmed on the French and the Primitive Caminos.
Hugs!
Rosina
ps. My only connection with the project is to put in touch interested pilgrims and the producers.