[Gocamino] Dirty Tricks??????

Virginia Pulver vjpulver at pulverpages.com
Thu May 28 05:16:59 PDT 2009

Many alburgues have posted that they will be cñlosed this few days in May -
preparing for the French holidays or doing some bed-bug fumigating perhaps.
I am now in Arco, just 18 kilometers from Santiago!  I cannot believe the
walking tour is almost over...but of course the heart of the comino
continues!

"Ginn"
I´ll Update my Blog Next Week