[Gocamino] Matajudios????

Marcus Wilder marcuswilder2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 09:14:58 PDT 2009

The victims of mass killings varied with the territory.  That was a
terrible war between people of violent passions.

In one of Hemingway's books, Pilar describes how Communists threw four
hundred Rightist citizens of Ronda off a cliff.  That actually happened.

More recently, search for mass graves of Franco victims was abandoned
when it was pointed out half of the mass graves were filled with
victims of the Communists.

A German Communist journalist wrote with astonishment of a
veterinarian still alive in a Communist village.  The German
photographed the veterinarian to prove he had seen him.  In Communist
villages, everyone who knew anything or had anything was executed.

SPAIN BETRAYED, The Soviet Union in the Spanish Civil War, from Yale
University Press, presents translations of Soviet documents and
explains the place of each in historical context.

It was a complicated war....