[Gocamino] Matajudios????

Linda McInnis mrfsealah at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 12:03:32 PDT 2009

For an excellent history of this period, I highly recommend "The Dogs of
God" by James Reston, Jr.  You'll never think of 1492 the same way.  Spain
once had a culture where Christians, Muslims and Jews lived in probably the
most harmonious society that ever was before or has been since.  What
happened?  Read the book!

Linda in Colorado