[Gocamino] Matajudios????

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 14:29:18 PDT 2009

Dear Glenn

Fact O Life, Fact O History. There are at least two villages of Matajudios in Castilla y Leon, right along with the Matamoros and Mataratas, Matapuercos, and even Mataperros... I guess if you were killing someone or something at the time, you just named the town or district after it! It´s not pretty, but it´s truthful. At least they haven´t renamed everthing Maple Tree Village or Fox Run Estates!

Reb.

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"Confront the dark parts of yourself. … Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing."   -- August Wilson