[Gocamino] Camino situation

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 23:51:37 PDT 2009

I´m not sure, but I´ll bet it´s the new AVE high-speed train line that´s being built to Burgos. You´ll find a few more "swathes" as you move west, as they connect up Palencia to Leon.
The same massive train project has the Camino del Salvador (Leon to Oviedo) in heavy tunnel construction as well.
Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"Confront the dark parts of yourself. … Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing."   -- August Wilson