[Gocamino] - Ultreya Camino situation

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 09:31:40 PDT 2009

Thanks Grant...It really looks horrible, like a scar upon the land, and it was, as I said, a very special peaceful place.  It seems to me if they had all that heavy equipment in to clear the land, they could have also made  a gravel path to walk upon.  The ugliness would have been there but it would have been easier to traverse in the rain.

Glenn