[Gocamino] July 25th. Day of Saint James

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 10:26:58 PDT 2009

As someone a bit neurotic about crowds, this makes me say "Holy Moley!"
But as a Springsteen fan, I can tell all and sundry "The Boss" is playing Santiago August 2 of THIS year, the un-holy 2009... doing a stand at Monte del Gozo, a place built for His Holiness John Paul II. So a good Pope leads, logically to...The Boss!

Rebekah Scott (yeah, I got my ticket!)
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com