[Gocamino] Burning of the Cathedral in video

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 14:58:18 PDT 2009

Hello you all,
You can get a beter idea of the "burning" of the Cathedral last July 25th by watching a short video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImLDiwiM2uI&feature=related

In addition to the music, and the shouting, there was n overpowering smell of gun powder and some of the explosions were fierce.? Mind you, the thing went on and on and on for almost an hour, and some of it was shown on TVE 2 in Santiago afterwards.

During the fabulous Mass the cameras of TVE 2 were always on, and I understood that the Mass itself in its entirety was being broadcast.

Yet, when I sent the e-site with the pictures to my friends in Seville they told me that they were glad to get it because they had seen?none of it in National TV, even although they had been looking for a broadcast of the celebrations.? As far as I know TVE 2 is national, but perhaps they also broadcast regionally.
?Maybe some list member knows how to access the broadcasts?

Hugs!
Rosina.