[Gocamino] Walking in the Holy Year - Camino Travel Centre

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:45:52 PST 2009

Hola

To celebrate the Holy Year I'm walking into Santiago from Ponferrada starting on 29th December. I expect severe weather but being Scottish and very careful all should be well.  I am using hostal and hotel accommodation along the route and I've used the Camino Travel Centre to make all of the arrangements: Bus from Madrid to Ponferrada and hostals and hotels booked every night with places identified that will be open to provide food - although we will have emergency supplies. They also provide a luggage forwarding service on the Camino Frances but we will not be using that.

Here they are: http://www.caminotravelcenter.com

I have been hugely impressed by the Camino Travel Centre's efficiency and friendliness in making all of the arrangements. I will report how the Camino Hogmanay progresses!

Seasons greetings and abrazos from London

John

www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com