[Gocamino] American Pilgrims on the Camino, 13th Annual Gathering of Pilgrims

Gene McCullough gene_mccullough at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 14 22:37:24 PST 2009

American Pilgrims on the Camino is pleased to announce its 13th
Annual Gathering of Pilgrims, this year in beautiful central Florida.
The theme for 2010 is The Camino Today. The Gathering is preceded by
our popular Hospitalero Training, March 16 -18. The Gathering
sessions begin on Friday the 19th and continue through Sunday morning
the 21st. The Spiritual Retreat follows the conclusion of the
Gathering, running Sunday evening through Tuesday morning.

The venue is the San Pedro Center, a modern and secluded retreat
center near Orlando. Sessions will address such topics as cycling on
the Camino, the relationship between labyrinths and pilgrimage, and
serving as an hospitalero and other opportunities to give back to the
Camino. In addition, since 2010 is a Holy Year and will bring record
numbers of pilgrims to Santiago, we will explore some of the Caminos
less traveled.

For further information and registration visit the American Pilgrims’
website at AmericanPilgrims.com. Click on the “13th Annual Gathering
of Pilgrims” banner on the entry page or select the National
Gatherings page under Events in the menu.

We hope to see you in Florida in March!