[Gocamino] The Camino in TV

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 16:17:19 PDT 2008

Hello? you all,
Last Thursday TVE (Spanish TV) aired a very timely and?interesting program called "Si Santiago Caminara?(If Santiago walked the Camino). You can see the entire program here going to
www.rtve.es/television/20081008/santiago-caminara-repor/175331.shtml
While the commentary is, of course, in Spanish, the film itself is visually absorbing and would, I think, interest you. If you can follow the comments you will surely enter into the polemic arguments about it which so seem to delight Spaniards and which are sure to follow.?

I've got lots of news to share, but I thought I'd tell you about the program right away because I don't know how long it will be accessible.

Hugs!

Rosina

ps. Kathy, Grant, I just read your messages. Will answer them as soon as I have a sec