[Gocamino] Camino costs?

Tom Mahaffey tjmahaffey at gmail.com
Mon May 19 09:35:02 PDT 2008

I walked from SJPdP in 2006 and kept track of my expenses.  I spent 811.1
euro (not including my dinner and hotel in Santiago). This is almost exactly
30 euros per day for the 27 days I was on the Camino.  I did not scrimp at
all.  I stayed in hotels in Leon and Borgos and in pensions and hostels
after Samos (because of the crowding and I like to walk in the afternoon).
This includes phone cards, film, new socks, and some gifts.  One could
certainly do it more cheaply.

Tom