[Gocamino] Albergues needed

Ana Young ayoung2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 12:35:14 PDT 2008

This does not surprise me. As voluntaria in Fisterra I couldn't help noticing the constant overflow of peregrinos in the 24-bed municipal albergue, and that was late Sept-Oct. '02, 6 years ago already.

What I wouldn't give to have an albergue there! I fell in love with the town and its people. So step up if you can, it's the end of the pilgrim road and there you meet pilgrims at their very best -- or worst, depending on how it appears ;-)

Saludos,
Ana