[Gocamino] Clarity on Credentials

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 03:22:12 PST 2008

As most of you know, there has been some confusion about whether or not
credentials issued by confraternities outside of Spain would be accpeted at
the Pilgrim's Office.  The CSJ has released this news from Spain:

There is not any change for you or for any association outside Spain. The
decision not to accept at the Pilgrim's Office more than the credential of
the cathedral from 2009 refers only to Spain. And here we have written to
all the Associations of Friends of the Way and other institutions who have
edited their own badge.
The main reason is to ensure that adequate information is made of a sense of
pilgrimage of Christian pilgrimage to the Tomb of the Apostle and the
conditions for receiving the "Compostela". Therefore, as you continue the
process until now, trying, as far as possible that the pilgrims received the
blessing of the pilgrims at the start of his pilgrimage.
I hope this will clarify the issue definitively.
Sil