[Gocamino] Obtaining the credencial in Oporto, Portugal

Pat Rush patrush1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 1 13:49:00 PST 2008

Dear All--I too am very interested in this question because I will be on the Via de la Plata in April, using my credential from Americans on the Camino from last year.  Could anyone enlighten me as to what to use, and where to get it?  I will be walking from Salamanca to Santiago.  Thanks.

  Patricia, from upstte New York

jethess777 at aol.com wrote:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought that pilgrim credentials from teh Confraternity or Americans on the Camino are no longer being accepted at the pilgrim's office (and am I to expect that this will be the case in the albergues too?)
We are now in January 2008 and I thought this month was the cut-off date for all other credentials.? True???? I am in the same dilemma as Sharon.? I will be on the English route this spring.?
-Joanie