[Gocamino] Obtaining the credencial in Oporto, Portugal

jethess777 at aol.com jethess777 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 09:16:21 PST 2008

 Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought that pilgrim credentials from teh Confraternity or Americans on the Camino are no longer being accepted at the pilgrim's office (and am I to expect that this will be the case in the albergues too?)
We are now in January 2008 and I thought this month was the cut-off date for all other credentials.? True???? I am in the same dilemma as Sharon.? I will be on the English route this spring.?
-Joanie