[Gocamino] via de plata in winter

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 03:57:15 PDT 2007

Hi, Nancy

I walked in February last year. I had bad luck, a lot of snow and rain. But
I enjoyed a lot.

I saw nobody. The albergues were opened and entirely mine.

About safety, you will be completely alone but safe.

If you find bad weather going to the Padornelo or La Canda, take the road,
don't take the Camino. I took the Camino to go to the Alto de la Canda and I
had a lot of problems with water, you can't imagine. Road is safe, cars take
the motorway.

Have a very good Camino!!

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain