[Gocamino] Santiago news 2

Pat Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 17:53:03 PDT 2007

I agree with Rosina that there should be a recognition of some sort for our
4 legged companions who walk with us to Santiago.  A medal, a scarf, a
special badge to put on a coat.   I met a devoted, small scruffy dog in
France who had trudged all the way from Switzerland with his owner.  And the
beasts of burden, the donkeys, who not only walk but carry.  No Rosina you
are not crazy.  And, of course, the French have it right about our companion
animals; they are welcome pretty much everywhere we are.

Pat Rush, upstate NY